Happy Tuesday y’all!
Yes, I have only lived in the south for 6 years, but I like to say y’all! It makes me giggle just a little inside!
So I came across this survey on Sunday evening, but have not had a chance to fill it out till now. I found it on Presley’s blog, and it looks like she got it from another blogger who got it from another blogger etc, etc. I am not really sure where it started but thank you to whoever took the time to make it!
Since I need a distraction from the fact my first half of the year is in 25 days (ahhhhh), I decided now is the best time to fill this out! So here we go!
1. Were you named after anyone? I was named after Queen Esther from the Bible. My middle name is a family name that also is very popular – Marie!
2. When was the last time you cried? Saturday night. I was a big ball of emotions after not really having much sleep last week.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes. My handwriting seems to change with my mood, and the weather!
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
5. Do you have kids? Not yet…but I feel like I have raised about 25 kids with my nanny career.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Maybe. Especially if this person would cook and bake for me 😉
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Pretty much every day…although I use it less than I used to.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Haha, when I first read that I thought it said TOENAILS! Lol
Yes, I do have my tonsils (and toenails most of the time).
9. Would you bungee jump? Right now, no. Maybe when I reach my goal weight and feel more comfortable in my skin and not have the fear of breaking anything.
10. What is your favorite cereal? When I used to eat cereal I LOVED Quaker oatmeal squares.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Pretty much never…it is a terrible habit.
12. Do you think you are strong? Oh yeah! None of my guy friends ever want to arm wrestle me!! Ha
13. What is your favorite ice cream? I am really not too picky when it comes to ice cream. But I usually stick to anything with chocolate or vanilla based with peanut butter and/or caramel in it!
14. What is the first thing you notice about other people? If they make eye contact. Then their facial expression.
15. Red or pink? Pink pink pink. I was traumatized about the color red when I was in 4th grade. Still getting over that one.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Being a perfectionist…
17. Any tattoos? Not yet…maybe one day…
18. Do you have any hobbies? Making cards, singing, recipe experimentation, reading, Pinterest crafts, bargain shopping!
19. What color shoes are you wearing? None…Wore grey Uggs to work and will wear purple New Balance to the gym after work. I am blessed to have a job that does not require shoes!
20. What was the last thing you ate? Lunch – Left over spaghetti from last night, chicken sausage, blueberries & water.
21. What are you listening to right now? Twin toddlers babbling back and forth as they settle into nap time!
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Neon pink! Or really any neon color for that matter!
23. Favorite smells? The beach, clean babies, fresh laundry, baked goods, BBQ!
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The hubs…my call log is pretty much all him…
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? How about a mountain hideaway over looking the beach. Yes, please!
26. Favorite sport to watch? Volleyball is my #1, but I also love track & field events, the olympics (most anything), ice skating, & gymnastics.
27. Hair color? Some random shade of brown/red mix and too many gray hairs than I want to admit too.
28. Eye color? Med brown/hazelish
29. Do you wear contacts? Nope! I don’t think I could even put them into my eyes. I am too squeamish when it comes to touching my eyes!
30. Scary movies or happy endings? Never scary. I like happy endings, but sometimes a movie is good with a sad ending.
31. Last movie you watched? Frozen. It was fabulous!
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue 8k Snowball Shuffle hoodie!
33. Summer or winter? As a northern girl who has moved south, I still like summer more than winter!
34. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who they are from…haha
35. Computer or television? So you are making me choose between my DVR and Netflix?? Hmmm I guess I would say computer! I can do a lot more on my computer 😉
36. What book are you reading right now? Love and Respect, by Emerson Eggerichs.
37. What’s on your mouse pad? I think I have one for our desktop…which I haven’t used in months…but on my laptop I have a cute little stick on mustache!
38. What color is your house? During non-pollen times it is white, otherwise it his a yellow-greenish color.
39. What color is your car? Silver!
Feel free to answer the survey! What was your fav question/answer?
If you could ask me one question what would it be?