I loved opening my twitter account the other day to THIS!
It was such a surprise and a treat!
Tiffany is an amazing athlete and has such a fun blog to read! Thank you for the nomination!!!
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you enjoy, then comment on their posts to let them know that you have nominated them.
Seven Things About Me:
1. Ever since I was in third grade, my passion for sports was volleyball! I loved it so much that it became my dream to play for the Olympic team. Unfortunately that dream crumbled when I found out I had several tumors in my back/on my scapula and they had to remove them along with other bone and muscle. I still enjoy a good pick-up game, and my serve is still pretty great if I do say so myself 🙂 Now I focus on my running instead!
2. I have lived in 13 states! Minnesota, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois (2 times), New York, Pennsylvania (4 times), Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia, and Texas.
I always did really well in geography classes! Haha
3. My favorite place to visit is Costa Rica! I have been there 9 times, but it has been a while now! I must plan a trip ASAP!
Here are a few of my fav pics from over the years!
4. I used to HATE salads! As in, I would have one small lettuce leaf, and then pile on all the other ingredients. I am sure they were not really super healthy when I used to eat this this way (circa 2000). I am so glad I realized that I actually DO like salads, but only when the ingredients are amazing!
5. We used to have a dog! But sadly he ran away…Once we have a better yard/fence/house, I want another dog. And one that I can run with would be ideal!
Any advice about running with dogs and which breed is the best is welcome!!!
6. My goal for my 40th birthday is to have completed a half marathon in each state! 5 states down, 45 to go in the next 7 years! And I am thinking Hawaii for the big 4-0!!
7. If I could have any animals as pets and they would live in harmony in my back yard, I would have an elephant, and a zebra!
Here are the blogs I am nominating!
1. Lauren @ lnrbformiles
2. Emily @ Whatever Floats Your Oats
3. Farrah @ Fairyburger
4. Montana @ Pretty Lil Mudder
5. Anne Marie @ The Fit Foodie Momma
6. Maria @ Pappa Don’t Preach
7. Susan @ Occasional Genius
8. Lindsay @ Lean Green Bean
9. Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats
10. Ella @ Pure Ella
11. Sammy @ Peace, Love and Ice Cream
12. Elle @ According to Elle
13. Carly @ Fine Fit Day
14. Jonathan @ Real Fit Social
15. The Scoot-A-Doot ladies @ Scoot-A-Doot
Thank you for taking time out to read a little more about me! Thank you again Tiffany for the nomination!
Now go read the amazing blogs I am nominating!!