It is another Foodie Friday and time to link up with my girls Farrah from Fairyburger, Montana from Pretty Lil Mudder, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama! Today’s theme is the Chicken Dinner!!
I cook a lot of chicken in my house. I have personally never been a huge fan of beef (actually made my FIRST ever beef stew this past week), and I am learning to love seafood. So chicken (and turkey) has been my source of meat for many years!
I decided to try a new recipe for this week, and I have to say I was a little nervous about it!
I picked up a few new supplies at World Market and pulled a few other things I had in my fridge.
1. Boil water for Thai noodles.
2. Cut chicken into bite size chunks, place in a bowl and cover with 1/2 the coconut/peanut sauce.
3. Spiralize the zucchini! (If you do not have a spiralizer, you can chop the zucchini or use any other vegetable.
4. The water should be boiling at this time. Place the noodles in the water and boil for 2 minutes!
Drain and set aside.
5. Heat 2 TBS of coconut oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken/sauce mixture. Let the chicken for 2-3 min then add the zucchini. Saute for 5-7 more min until
the chicken is cooked.
6. Heat the remaining 2 TBS of coconut oil in a separate frying pan. Add the drained noodles. Saute and add the remaining peanut sauce or pad Thai sauce.
Don’t forget to check out all the amazing chicken dinner recipes!!
Come follow these amazing ladies!
Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
Montana | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
Annmarie | blog | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest | bloglovin‘
Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
Also, add in YOUR fav chicken dinner recipe to the link-up!
What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
-Chocolate Runner Girl-