Happy Happy Friday!! I am linking up again with my girls: Farrah from Fairyburger, Montana from Pretty Lil Mudder, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Cassandra from Powered by BLING!! Today’s theme is Quick and Easy, 30 min meals!! If you want to see any of the last posts you can check them out here: chicken dinner, smoothies, perfect picnic, dessert heaven, football foods, breakfast makeover, and vegetarian.
The past few weeks have been even more busy than usual, so pretty much every meal I have been making has been close to 30 min. Some even less since time has been so sparse. This recipe has been one that I can whip together in about 20 min. You can mix and match different ingredients, and just have fun with it 🙂
Turkey Taco Salad
1 TBS coconut oil
1- lb ground turkey (can use ground beef if that is what you prefer)
1 small can green chilies
1 Red pepper chopped
2-3 cups your choice of lettuce, chopped; I use a combo of spinach and romaine
2 Roma tomatoes chopped
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup plain yogurt
Spices for flavor. I use my homemade taco and guacamole spice mixes.
1. Melt coconut oil in pan, add ground meat with chilies, red pepper and spices. Brown together.
2. While meat cooks, chop up lettuce and tomato, shred cheese, prep beans.
3. Remove avocado from skin and mash in a bowl. Mix in yogurt and spices.
4. Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix (or individual bowls and each person builds their own salad.
5. Can pair with some chips and salsa
Come follow along with all these amazing ladies and check our their fabulous recipes!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Montana | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Feel free to add your favorite recipe to the link-up!!!
-Chocolate Runner Girl-