Hello and happy happy Friday!! I am linking up again with my girls: Farrah from Fairyburger, Montana from Pretty Lil Mudder, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Cassandra from Powered by BLING!! Today’s theme is Crock Pot!!
It is finally October! My favorite month of the year! It has always been, and probably always will be 🙂 Fall down south is a little different than up north! It isn’t as cool just yet as I was used to while growing up. Yesterday was 100* with the heat index, but that did not stop me from making some yummy crock pot meals this week!
This recipe literally came to me while I was waking up from a nap the other day! I had a few ingredients in my pantry that I needed to use, and some chicken that needed to cook 🙂
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 jar sun dried tomatoes
1 jar pesto
1/2-1 cup water (could also use low sodium chicken broth)
1. Place whole pieces of chicken in the base of the crock pot.
2. Pour the entire jar of tomatoes and pesto over the chicken.
3. Pour in the water till the 1/2 the height of the chicken is covered.
4. Cook on med heat for 6-8 hours.
5. Enjoy over pasta or with salad.
Take a look at all the amazing ladies sites and check out their recipes!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Montana | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add your link here!
-Chocolate Runner Girl-