Hello and happy happy Friday!! I am linking up again with my girls: Farrah from Fairyburger, Montana from Pretty Lil Mudder, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Cassandra from Powered by BLING!! Today’s theme is seafood!!
I have to admit that I am not much of a seafood person. Over the past year I have eaten a little more fish here and there, but still am not that great at cooking it. I came across a few recipes that looked good to me and made my own up that turned out pretty darn well!
1 lb of fresh caught salmon (can be cooked as a whole piece of cut into sections of 2-4)
1/3 cup of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
4-5 TBS of Bragg liquid amino (or soy sauce)
1/4 c brown sugar and a few pinches for the top
2 TBS lemon juice
2 TBS water
Salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425*
2. Cover a cookie sheet with foil (to prevent sticking) (Oops, I forgot this step, but it turned out ok!!)
3. Wash and dry salmon
4. Place skin side down on foil and sprinkle on salt and pepper
5. In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, water, lemon juice, Bragg amino, minced garlic, and brown sugar.
6. Pour the mixture over the fish and let sit for 20 min. Make sure all the fish is covered
7. Bake for 15 minutes and then broil for 5-7 min till the top is golden and the inside is flaky and light pink.
Don’t forget to see all the other awesome posts by my fellow foodie Friday ladies!
Take a look at all the amazing ladies sites and check out their recipes!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Montana | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Feel free to add any of your own seafood recipes to the linkup!!