Well it is Friday again! This past week seemed to FLY by! I can not believe it is mid November already!!! Where has this year gone??
Anyways, onto some yummy foods that could help you out with some of your holiday events over the next 2 months!!!
I am linking up again with my girls: Farrah from Fairyburger, Montana from Pretty Lil Mudder, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Cassandra from Powered by BLING!! Today’s theme is dips and chips!!
One of my favorite dips I also switch out and use as a dressing as well! It is full of healthy ingredients that combine together for a yummy dip or dressing!
Cucumber and avocado dip/dressing
2 organic avocados
1 organic red pepper
1/2 organic cucumber
2 tbs of lime juice (more to taste if needed)
A pinch of pepper, pink Himalayan salt, paprika
1. Chop cucumber and pepper into large chunks
2. Place veggies in a food processor and pulse several times
3. Scoop out avocado from skin, make sure to also remove the pit. Add to the other veggies
4. Add lime juice and spices, pulse till salsa consistency.
I know the color looks a little ugly, but the flavor is amazing!
Take a look at all the amazing ladies sites and check out their recipes!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Montana | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Feel free to add any of your own dip recipes to the linkup!!
-Chocolate Runner Girl-