Hello and happy happy Friday (again)!! I am linking up again with my girls: Farrah from Fairyburger, Montana from Pretty Lil Mudder, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Cassandra from Powered by BLING!! Today’s theme is One-Pot-Meals.
One of my go-to meals in the winter time is a bog pot of chicken noodle soup! It is simple to make, and can feed many people, or be saved and pulled out on those chilly nights! I know it is not as cold here in TX as many parts of the country, but for Houston, it has been a little CHILLY! I hope that everyone is staying warm and filling up with delicious warm food! So this is a one-pot-meal for the most part, once the chicken is cooked.
Chicken Noodle Soup
1 – package boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 – 16 oz cartons of chicken broth
16oz – water
2 – 8 oz bag of mixed veggies
1 – 16 oz container of pasta (I used gluten free)
Spices to taste- Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, etc
1. Cut chicken into bit size chunks, brown with garlic in butter or oil.
2. Pour broth and water into a large pot. Bring to a boil.
3. Add frozen veggies and noodles. Boil for time it takes to cook noodles.
4. Add in the chicken.
5. Add more spices to taste.
6. Enjoy 🙂
Take some time to check out the other great recipes from my girls, and add your own one-stop-pot recipe to the link-up!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Montana | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’