Hello and happy happy Friday!! I am linking up again with my girls: Farrah from Fairyburger, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Cassandra from Powered by BLING!! Today’s theme is Hot & Spicy.
Today I will be sharing with you one of the staples I make in my house. It is super simple and you can mix and match the ingredients to tailor to what you like and have on hand!
Hot & Spicy Egg Nest
Ingredients (for 2 people, increase for more ;0 )
1 TBS coconut oil
1 large chicken sasuage
1/2 c frozen spinach
1/2 c chopped peppers
1/2 c chopped asparagas
Spices: Red pepper flakes, garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper
about 1 tsp each, but add more if you like it super spicy!
1. Melt coconut oil in frying pan. Chop veggies and meat.
2. Add in sausage and veggies and spices. Cooked thoroughly.
3. Break eggs into a separate bowl, try to keep the yolk intact.
4. Add eggs on top of the veggies. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Carefully flip the eggs. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add more time if you do not like a runny yolk.
6. Enjoy 🙂
Check out the other amazing sites and recipes from my fellow foodie Friday ladies
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Feel free to add your own Hot & Spicy recipe to the link-up 🙂
Have a happy and healthy day!