I am linking up again with Mar from Mar on the Run ,Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC for the Friday Five linkup. This week the topic is Five Things About Me!
I love reading and learning about other people, and finding similarities and differences about others! It is such a reminder that we are all created so unique!
1. I have an internal clock that seems to know when it is 8:21. AM or PM, I tend to look at the clock. 8/21 is also my birthday 🙂
2. I have found a new hobby in painting furniture! I have already painted 3/4 of the furniture in my house and want to do more!!!
3. Some people already know this, but I am a serious bargain shopper!
Best deals of 2014 include a $65 dress for $0.34, and a KitchenAid stand mixer for $27!!
4. One of my goals this year to to travel with intention other than a race or wedding. I have been in TX for a little over 6 years and I really do love it here, but there are many friends and family who I have been really missing lately. So this year I will be doing some travels that DON’T involve any racing! I know that seems shocking, but I am really excited about it!
5. I am happy to announce that I am a NEW My Soxy Feet Ambassador!
I am so thrilled to a part of this team, and for the chance to wear more comfy and adorable socks! The socks come in sizes for women, children and unisex! And socks are not all! You can find shirts, laundry bag (you know, to wash the awesome socks!), hair ties and an adorable magnet! (That will be on my car soon!!)
And you my readers get a special discount! Use code: SOXYFRIENDS for a 10% discount!