Happy Friday, and welcome once again to Foodie Friday!! I am once again am linking up once again with my Favorite Foodie Friday ladies, Farrah from Fairyburger, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Cassandra from Powered by BLING! Today our theme is Pinterest Interest!
If you are like me, you pin things off of Pinterest and then don’t always come back to them!
I have seen on and off many recipes that I like and have pinned, but never actually made!
This week the kiddos were not 100% well, so we did LOTS of cuddling on the couch and read so many books! One book in particular kept making it to the top of the pile!
After reading it about 100 times the kids said they wanted to make some applesauce! Thankfully all the ingredients needed were available, so applesauce we made!
There are of course a ton of recipes on Pinterest, and this one caught my eye!
I have changed a few things, but it made me realize that I can make homemade applesauce. I have honestly never made it before, and I was a bit nervous about it!
1. 3-4 large apples, peeled and cored
2. 3-4 large pears, peeled and cored
3. 1/2-3/4 c brown sugar
4. 1 1/2 c water
5. 1 TBS lemon juice
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their wonderful Pinterest recipes!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own Pinterest recipe to the link up! ( Also feel free to use the logo above on your blog!)