Hello friends and happy Friday! Let’s just say that I am so very happy it is Friday! It has been a bit of a crazy week on this end and I am ready for the weekend!
Today I am linking up once again with my Favorite Foodie Friday ladies, Farrah from Fairyburger, Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Cassandra from Powered by BLING! Today our theme is a Berry Breakfast!
However, if you saw my post from last week you probably saw the lovely banana blueberry pancakes that I made. If not you can check them out here!
So in order to play catch up, I am posting my ‘Eat the Rainbow’ recipe!
Rainbow Egg Mash
1 TBS coconut oil
1/2 cup roasted red pepper
1/2 cup roasted butternut squash
1-2 cups spinach (I picked up mixed greens by mistake, but they worked too!)
1. Saute the peppers and squash in coconut oil.
2. Add the spinach or mixed greens, heat till wilted.
3. Add in 2-3 whole eggs. Cook on one side them flip. You can also scramble them if you desire.
4. Slice the avocado
5. Place rainbow eggs on a plate and add avocado on top
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their wonderful Berry Breakfast recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up! ( Also fee free to use the logo above on your blog!)
Tune in next week for recipes of 5 Ingredients or Less!