Happy Friday y’all! It has definitely been a spring week here in Texas! Pollen counts up the wazoo, and lots of rain in the forecast. Massive thunderstorms made it a perfect time to make some grilled cheese! So grilled cheese we made!
I am linking up again with my favorite Foodie Friday ladies to share some amazing recipes with y’all!
Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, Cassandra from Powered by BLING, and Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats!
1. Spread ghee on bagel and grill for 3-5 min on indoor grill
2. Spread avocado thinly on each half of the bagel
3. Place cheese slices, peppers and spinach on avocado
4. Add another slice of cheese and top bagel slice.
5. Grill on a panini maker
This grilled cheese had amazing flavor. It was a little on the rich side, so the Hubs and I split it! It was very filling and delicious!!!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their wonderful recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up! ( Also fee free to use the logo above on your blog!)
Tune in next week for some No Bake recipes!!