Hello and happy friend friends! It has been yet another crazy busy, but fun week here in Texas! After a lot of crazy rain, we are enjoying the sunshine! The sun makes me think of energy, and I decided to make some energy balls for our No Bake theme this week!
I am linking up again with my favorite Foodie Friday ladies to share some amazing recipes with y’all!
Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, Cassandra from Powered by BLING, and Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats!
These energy balls are one of my favorite things to make! They are super simple and so versatile! You can mix and match ingredients so they can be tailored to fit any foodie pallet!
No Bake Energy Balls
1 1/2-2 cups quick oats
1 c unsweetened cocoa nibs
1 c dried cranberries
1/2 c chopped banana chips
2 cups chopped trail mix
1ish cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Throw everything into a large bowl and mix well. (Feel free to pick and choose what you put in. Add your own flare to it. Depending on the thickness of the nut butter you might need more or less. Just make sure all the ingredients stick together).
2. Chill in the fridge for about 20 min.
3. Scoop mixture out into ball shapes. Place in a storage container or on a tray of wax paper.
4. Store in the fridge.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their wonderful recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up! ( Also fee free to use the logo above on your blog!)
Tune in next week for some Strawberry recipes!!