Happy Friday friends! I have been a little MIA on here…planning a massive update soon 🙂
Last week I ran into all sorts of technical issues and some power outages due to the crazy weather here in Houston. By the time it was all sorted out it was Monday night. So sorry for missing last week.
This week the kiddos and I have been experimenting with cookies! Perfect because that is the theme this week! And cookies are just so fun to make 🙂 We had a blast!
I was looking for a super simple recipe with gluten free ingredients. I found this on Pinterest, and it inspired me. I tweaked it a little and made some pretty awesome cookies.
I am linking up again with my favorite Foodie Friday ladies to share some amazing recipes with y’all! Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, Cassandra from Powered by BLING, and Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats!
Flourless Chocolate Blossoms
1 cup favorite nut butter (I uses sunbutter)
1 cup sugar plus a little extra to roll cookies
1/2-3/4 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life chocolate chunks)
1/2 TBS coco poweder
Parchment or baking paper
1. Pre-heat oven to 350*
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Roll dough into 1 inch balls then in the sugar if desired.
4. Place balls 1 inch apart on cookie sheet lined with paper.
5. Press down on each cookie till it is a little more flat.
6. Bake 10-12 min
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their wonderful recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up! ( Also fee free to use the logo above on your blog!)
Tune in next week for some Spicy recipes as we Fire It Up!!