It has been another crazy week here. Filled with lots and lots of rain! I’m about ready to build an ark in case it rains more! Oh wait, it’s raining yet again!!
With all this rain I have been craving roasted foods!! Roasted chicken and veggies have been a staple the last few days for sure! I don’t know why I haven’t been roasting more veggies before this week. I have done it on and off, but not much more than butternut squash. I think my attempts at making kale chips threw me for a loop. They never seemed to workout right so I didn’t even try other veggies.
After this week I may never eat veggies any other way again! For our theme this week of Spicing it Up, I experimented with different spices to add a kick to the veggies.
I’m linking up again with my favorite Foodie Friday ladies to share some amazing recipes with y’all! Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, Cassandra from Powered by BLING, and Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats!
Spicy Roasted Veggies
Any raw veggies chopped into bite size pieces.
I used butternut squash, broccoli, cauliflower, red peppers, brussels sprouts.
Coconut oil- enough to lightly cover all veggies
Spices- red pepper flakes, pepper, garlic, thyme, rosemary, Himalayan salt, paprika. (Any other spicy spices that you enjoy)
1. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
2. Place all veggies on sheet and coat with oil.
3. Sprinkle spices on veggies and mix. (I mixed with my hands for an even coat).
4. Bake for 18-20 min on 475*
5. Feel free to turn them halfway through to have them crispy all over 🙂
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their wonderful recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up! ( Also fee free to use the logo above on your blog!)