Hello all! Welcome to another Friday! Thank you for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers for Houston this past week as we dealt with all the flooding. Keep them coming! It was thankfully a really beautiful week and a lot of the water has gone down, but many people are mourning the loss of loved ones, there are still several people missing, homes have been damaged and repairs need to be made.
On a happy note, school is out! Many kids had their last day yesterday, and some today! The sun has been out strong and it has been a tad bit hotter this week! Cue kids saying they want ice cream or another cool treat! Don’t get me wrong, I love me some ice cream, but I also can’t have too much of it or it makes me a little sick. So this week I wanted to create a cool summer treat that fit our non-dairy theme!
I’m linking up again with my favorite Foodie Friday ladies to share some amazing recipes with y’all! Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, Cassandra from Powered by BLING, and Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats!
I bring you, Raspberry Sorbet! IT is SO simple and easy! And pretty quick to make!
1. Place bananas in a food processor (or blender) and blend till they are creamy! (This alone makes a tasty dessert)
2. Add raspberries and pulse till blended in.
3. Pour mixture into a glass or metal bowl. Freeze for about 45-60 min.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their wonderful recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Cassandra | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up! (Also fee free to use the logo above on your blog!)
Tune in next week for some chilled drink recipes!!