When I was looking ahead for our Foodie Friday themes and realized that my birthday theme was peach, I was really excited! I had all these thoughts in my mind and I really wanted to come up with a yummy peach cupcake! Cause you know, birthday cupcakes are the best!!
Sadly, the experiments in the kitchen did not workout for the cupcakes! After a few attempts I think I found the culprit!!!
So today I don’t have a peach cupcake recipe (yet, but I will get it!!!), but I did make an amazing peach frosting recipe that will knock your socks off!
I’m linking up again today with my girls Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup peach purée (thawed a bag of frozen peaches and threw them in the blender for 2 min)
- Whip butter and cream cheese together till fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and spices, blend well.
- Add in the peach purée, blend well.
- Add in the powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time till at a desired thickness.
- Chill for 30 min.
- Frost cupcakes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Tune in next week for some recipes with the key ingredient of avocado!!