Hello loves! Happy Friday!
Wow, another week has flown by!! I had all these grand plans to post more about my recent trip to Ethiopia and then my bestie from GA showed up on Friday evening to surprise me for my birthday!!! We spent the weekend doing all sorts of fun activities and then she came to work with me for a few days. Had a blast with her and I was so sad when she left on Wednesday. But I am SO thankful I will get to see her again soon!!
I’m linking up again today with my girls Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Emily from Whatever Floats Your Oats! This week our theme is avocados!!! They are one of my most favorite foods! I think I could eat one everyday and never get sick of them. I love them on omelets, sandwiches, salads, dressings, in smoothies, for chip dipping and baked with an egg. One of the most common ways I use avocados is when I make taco salad. I make my own super simple version of guacamole, mix that with a little plain yogurt and I have the perfect dressing for the salad.
1. Take avocado out of the skin and remove the pit. Smash together in a bowl.
2. Add the spices and lime juice and mix well.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their amazing recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Emily | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up!
Tune in next week for some smoothie bowl recipes!!