Hello friends! What a week it has been! Seems like the world was against me this week in a lot of little ways. Then last night I had a slight melt down while waiting for 4(!!!) hours for AAA to come and tow my car after my tire blew out during my drive home from work! It was a very frustrating situation, but I am so thankful the Hubs was able to get me a new tire and come wait with me and that I was not on a super busy road! Also that I had leftovers from earlier this week from the recipe inspired by this weeks Foodie Friday theme!
I am linking up with Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Jess from Hello to Fit!! Our theme this week is Burgers!
Spicy Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 c. chopped chilies
- 1/4 c. chopped jalapenos
- 1/3 c. chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/3 c. shredded goat cheese (optional)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt, ground pepper, paprika and garlic
- Pre-heat grill
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form into patties (makes about 6)
- Place on grill and cook 4-5 min each side, till they are fully cooked.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up!
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away!
- Please only link up recipe posts!
Tune in next week for some sweet potato recipes!!