Happy Friday y’all! It has been another busy week here. Add in some sick kiddos, a bit of rough news from sweet friends, and lack of sleep, and I am ready for the weekend! But first I must share with you the dinner I made the other night. I am still drooling about when I think about how yummy it was!
Today I am linking up once again with Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Jess from Hello to Fit!! Our theme this week is Sweet Potatoes!
1 lb ground turkey
1 sweet potato chopped/cubed
4 large red peppers
1/4 c chopped chilies
1/4 c chopped jalapeños
1/3 cup shredded cheese (optional)
Pinch of Himalayan salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, cinnamon
1-2 TBS organic Coconut oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350*F
2. Wash red peppers, de-core them.
3. Sauté chopped sweet potato in coconut oil with spices for 10 min it until tender.
4. Brown the ground turkey. Add in the spices, chilies and jalapeños.
5. Mix the cooked meat & potatoes (and cheese) together and fill each red pepper with the mixture.
6. Place stuffed red pepper into an oven safe cooking dish. Place in oven and cook for 35-40 min till bubbly.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up!
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away!
- Please only link up recipe posts!
QOTD: What is your favorite way to eat sweet potatoes?