Happy happy Friday! And happy first Friday in October! This is my FAV month of the year! Living in the south the weather is still on the warmer side (but I am ok with that)!! Growing up in the north it was usually a chilly month. The leaves were changing colors and the air was crisp! Ahh it just makes me so happy!
Another reason I love fall is all the awesome fruit that tastes just amazing! Today I am linking up once again with Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Jess from Hello to Fit!! Our theme this week is Fruit Butter!
Raspberry Peach Fruit Butter
- 6 organic peaches, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 container organic raspberries, rinsed
- 1 1/4 c water
- 3/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- Stir water with sugar in a large pot.
- Add in the fruit and mix well
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 45-60 min
- Once mixture has thickened, let it cool
- Puree mixture in a blender
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
Add YOUR own recipe to the link up!
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away!
- Please only link up recipe posts!
Tune in next week for some Choctober (chocolate madness) recipes!!
QOTD: What is your favorite way to eat fruit butter? What do you love most about the fall?