Well it is midday and I just now realized I did not finish editing this post to publish! It has been a crazy week. The hubs and I lost a dear loved one last Friday so things have been busy along with feeling really sad I was also excited about other things going on. Needless to say, my brain and emotions have been all over the place. But onto something yummy to snack on during this gorgeous fall weather!
Today I am linking up once again with Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Jess from Hello to Fit!! Our theme this week is Choctober!
Chocolate Pumpkin Truffle!
It is always a delight to mix together a few of my favorite things!!
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted (I use Enjoy Life chips)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Trader Joes gluten free Pumpkin O’s
- 1/2 pumpkin puree
- 2 TBS powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Mix 1 cup of the Pumpkin O’s, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, melted chocolate, powdered sugar, and cinnamon until it is dough like.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until chilled.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- Dip in the chocolate and place in a container.
- Sprinkle a pinch of remaining Pumpkin O crumbs on top of the truffle.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
Don’t forget to tune in next week for the meatless recipes!