Happy Friday y’all! It is that time of year again when I am obsessed with roasting veggies! I even had to buy more baking sheets to stay on top of all the veggies I have been going through! So easy, so healthy and so YUM!
Today I am linking up once again with Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Jess from Hello to Fit!! Our theme this week is meatless!
When I first saw the meatless theme pop up, all I could think about were some awesome chicken recipes I have been looking at on Pinterest! But then I was at Trader Joe’s and tasted some awesome salad I decided to make some soup to go along with it! And it turned out wonderfully!
Roasted Pepper and Butternut Squash Soup
- 12 cups of cubed butternut squash
- 4 pepper (red and yellow)
- 2 cups veggie broth (give or take)
- 4 TBS olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic
- Pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 425* F
- Spread olive oil on a baking sheet.
- Place squash on the baking sheet. Sprinkle spices lightly on the squash.
- Roast the squash for 15 minutes.
- Add the red peppers to the squash and roast for 10 more min.
- Let the veggies cool for 20 min.
- Blend the veggies with the broth in a food processor or blender. Adding 1/2 cup at a time till it reaches the desired consistency.
- Reheat if needed.
- Enjoy with toppings (if desired)
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂