Happy Friday y’all! Is it just me, or is this month FLYING BY! I can not believe it is almost November! I have a feeling that the rest of the year is going to FLY by!
This weeks theme of kitchen cleanse came at a great time! As I have been working more on getting better with food prepping it was time to clean out the fridge!
Today I am linking up once again with Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Jess from Hello to Fit!!
Gluten Free Crustless Quiche
- 3 cups veggies (I used pre-roasted eggplant, squash, peppers, zucchini and spinach)
- Salt, pepper, garlic, paprika to taste
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350* F
- Mix all the veggies together in a large bowl with the spices
- Divide and coop veggies into a well greased muffin tin (should loosely fill each cup)
- Sprinkle a pinch of cheese onto each veggie cup
- pour 1/4-1/3 of egg into each cup, covering the veggies
- Bake for 20-25 min
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
Make sure you join us next week for some cauliflower recipes!