Hello all! I know I don’t often post on a Saturday, but considering Houston is under flood warnings due to tropical storm Patricia.
Plus I am actually not working today (yay!!), so I have some free time. To avoid cleaning my office I worked more on my sugar scrub that I started the other night.
- 16 oz organic refined coconut oil
- 4-5 cups pure cane sugar
- 1 TBS vitamin E oil
- 2 TBS pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whip coconut oil (I used my kitchen aid stand mixer)
- Add in sugar, 1 cup at a time, fully whip. (If you don’t like the consistency you can add more sugar or more oil- For a more gritty scrub, add more sugar. If you like a softer scrub use less sugar or more oil).
- Add in spices and vanilla
- Make sure all the ingredients are fully mixed together.
- Store in a glass or BPA free plastic container. I am a huge fan of Mason jars!
Let me know if you make it and what you think! Be warned, you will smell delicious! 😉