Happy Friday friends! I hope your week has gone well! I have to say that I am pretty happy it is Friday! It has been a bit of a crazy week, and I am ready for a little extra sleep and fun times with friends!
This week we did a fun theme with pancakes! I have always been a fan of pancakes. Some of my favorite childhood memories were having breakfast at a local place called The Waffle Shoppe and eating the chocolate chippers! Now that I have some food sensitivities/allergies, I can’t just eat any pancakes these days. I have tried so many different mixes and recipes the last few years, but nothing really hit the spot…till now!
- 1 banana
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used this)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4-1 cup almond milk
- 1 TBS coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Enjoy Life choc chips
- Heat griddle or pan
- Mash banana
- Add in flour, protein powder, and eggs. Blend together.
- Add in almond milk. Start with 1/2 and slowly add till smooth consistency.
- Add in remaining ingredients and more milk if needed.
- Butter griddle. Scoop 1/4 c of the batter into circles onto the griddle.
- Cook till edges begin to crisp and then flip. Repeat on each side till cakes are browned and cooked fully.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
- Join us next week for some Energizing themed recipes!
There is also another awesome pancake recipe you should check out! From my fav RD, Abby! See these awesome vegan, gluten free & dairy free pancakes!
Be filled with joy and health!