Hello friends! Happy Friday! What a week it has been! Between more massive storms, pet sitting, and house hunting in addition to my normal life activities, I am worn out! When these times come I am so glad I am able to whip together simple & nutritious meals!
So apparently I am an avocado hoarder! I think I buy them pretty much every time I go to the store and somehow ended up with 15 in various stages of ripeness! So of course I needed to use them up, but I wanted to do something other than guac. I have seen eggs baked into avocados before and thought I would give it a try!
- 2 eggs per avocado
- Dash of spices ( I used salt, pepper, paprika, & garlic)
- Pre-heat oven to 375*
- Slice the avocado open and remove the pit
- Place avocado face up in a baking dish
- Carefully crack open an egg into a small bowl, leaving the yolk in tact.
- Pour the egg into the hole of the avocado.
- Repeat #4 & 5 for each avocado half.
- Sprinkle on the spices.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until the egg is fully cooked. A little less time will keep the yolk runny, and more time will make the yolk firm.
- Let cool for a few min and enjoy!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some No Diet themed recipes!
Be filled with health and joy!