Happy Friday Friends!
Whew, it has been a bit of a nutty week! Last week at this time we were preparing to look at a house that *might* still be for sale and today we are under contract!! It has been a week full of more paperwork than I care to see again for a LONG time! Haha. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw some pics of the ideas I have for remodeling! And by remodeling I mean NEW paint and some new floors! I want to do some other fixing up but nothing crazy like tearing down walls! HAHA! I am not that adventurous or knowledgeable!
Anywhoo, I will be sharing more pics soon, and some of my best packing and moving tips in the upcoming weeks! Ekk, this is nerve-wracking and exciting all at the same time.
Moving reminds me a lot of my childhood since we moved a TON! From when I was born till I graduated from college I moved about 40 times. And I have moved even more since then! The hubs and I have lived in our current little rent house for the past almost 5 years, and that is the longest I have lived in 1 place ever! It feels weird, but I am also ready to move on.
My childhood also reminds me of my fav breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes! For our theme this week I decided to pull out an old favorite meal. The recipe is different from when I was a kid since I have different food allergies now, but it tastes just how I remember…actually even better 🙂
Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup enjoy life mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons (plus extra for the griddle) avocado oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together and add them to the dry ingredients.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Heat a griddle and cover with a thin layer of oil.
- Scoop 1/8 pancake mix onto the griddle about 2 inches apart
- Cook till ended begin to brown and top is slightly firm. Then flip. Cook for another 60-90 seconds or until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat till all mix is used.
- Enjoy 😉 You can even add a dollop of whipped cream if you are feeling kiddish 😉
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Gazpacho themed recipes!
Be filled with health and joy!