Happy Friday friends! It has been another crazy week. In the middle of cleaning and packing up our house! In order to minimize my time in the kitchen and maximize my time cleaning and packing we have been eating lots of salads and fruits! Whipping up some gazpacho worked really well this week! I even thought ahead and kept out some of the kitchen tools I needed!
I have to say that I have never really made gazpacho before, but as soon as I saw the theme for this week I had an idea in mind.
- 1 large seedless cucumber, washed and chopped into large chunks
- 1-2 avocados (2 of you want is super creamy)
- 1 lime juiced
- Spices to taste (salt, pepper, garlic)
- Keep all ingredients cold till ready to make gazpacho
- Place cucumber in a blender and blend till very smooth.
- Add in avocado and blend again.
- Add in lime juice and spices.
- Place blended ingredients in a bowl and chill until ready to eat.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Farmer’s Market themed recipes!
Be filled with health and joy!