Summertime is here! Even though we have not actually passed the summer solstice, it is def summer break from school and summer activities are in full swing!
I actually saw some Sun-In at the store last night!! I didn’t know they even made that stuff anymore! I can still vividly remember the smell of it in my hair as I attempted to go from a brunette to the beach blonde on the bottle! Haha, oh the memories.
I don’t know what your summer activities may include, but my life pretty much revolves around the pool during the summer! My little community has 14 different pools plus several different splash pads that the kids love!
Since we spend so much time at the pool, we are in constant need of snacks! This isn’t really a recipe today as much as it is some snack ideas for those of us who are on the go!
- Raw veggies & hummus
- PB & J mini sandwiches
- Raw fruit
- Almonds and other nuts
- Cheese sticks
- Frozen yogurt sticks
Simple yet delish! And healthy ways to keep the kiddos and myself fueled up for our fun summer days!
Ps, you can find the little bento style lunch boxes here (non-affiliate)
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Food Blogger Love themed recipes!
Be filled with health and joy!