Happy Friday friends!
Summer is in full swing here. Heat, the pool, popsicles, tan lines, swim lessons, more heat, pool side snacks and even more heat 😉
Since we have been celebrating the end of the school year and the beginning of summer, I wanted to make a fun yet healthy treat. I have been eyeing Annmarie’s sweet potato blondies for a while now, and decided to finally make them! Perfect timing for this weeks theme!
Ingredients (I changed a few things to accommodate the ingredients I had on hand)
- 1 large sweet potato steamed + mashed (skin removed), about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1 large scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/8 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 oz white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together mashed sweet potato, almond butter, protein powder, maple syrup, egg & baking soda.
- Scoop into an 8×8 baking dish. Smooth the top to ensure it is even in the baking dish.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the center of the blondies.
- Remove from the oven, let cool then cut into squares.
- While the blondies cool, heat 1 oz of white chocolate chips in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time until they are all melted.
- Scoop melted white chocolate into a decorating bag and squeeze onto the blondies.
- Enjoy this delicious treat!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Frugal Finds themed recipes!
Be filled with health and joy!