Hello friends! I am back from LA, BlogFest and the Idea World convention! It was a FANTASTIC experience, and I will be posting a recap very soon.
Since I arrived home we have had no electricity in 1/2 of the house, which has made things a little interesting. Mostly lack of light and internet. Haha. Hopefully that will get taken care of today! My kitchen is also still not fully functional! The kit/dining room currently are in a state of disaster. That should also change this weekend when I have time to unpack more and get things in order!
So this week I don’t really have a new recipe to share with y’all, but do not despair! I do have something amazing to share with you guys! When I was in LA I had the privilege of meeting one of my Sweat Pink sisters, Laura! She was kind enough to give me an early release copy of her new book, Sweets in the Raw.
I took one look at the book and new I needed to share it will you all! I mean, the pictures made me drool just a little 😉
I mean, am I right?? These look amazing right? I can not wait to try each recipe in this book!!
You can pre-order your copy NOW and you will get it when it comes out in September!
(This is not an affiliate link. I am just sharing an amazing book that I was gifted!)
Do yourself a favor and go order the book! And then let me know what recipes you try and fall in love with!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Kitchen Cleanse themed recipes!
Be filled with health and joy!