It is another travel day for me. After a LONG week (well really month) working a TON on the house and celebrating with so many of our friends, I am off to Austin to see my dear friend C. I have not seen her since Thanksgiving, and that was a super short trip, so it will be great to spend the weekend with her.
When I saw this weeks theme, I have to say I got really excited. I am a HUGE fan of delicious paninis! I attempted to find my panini maker, but it is currently buried somewhere in the garage. Ha
So I managed to make it work with my new waffle iron. Not exactly the same, but it worked!
Ingredients (this is for 1 serving, so ovb, use more ingredients for more servings!)
- 1 Gluten free english muffin (I like Food for Life brand)
- 1 organic egg, slightly scrambled
- 1 slice organic turkey bacon
- 1 slice gouda goat cheese (optional)
- ½ small organic avocado (optional)
- Spread avocado on ½ of the english muffin
- Place the other half of the english muffin on panini maker
- Place cheese on muffin on panini maker
- Place bacon on cheese, and egg on top of cheese
- Place muffin with avocado spread on it on top of the egg
- Close panini maker and heat for 5 min
- Enjoy 🙂
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Back in the day themed recipes!
Be filled with health and joy!