Hi there friends! Happy Friday!
I am SO happy to say I have back with my computer! It has been a good while since she has really worked properly, but after a little stay in the Apple store computer hospital, she is ALL fixed! It is a nice feeling to log into ones computer and not see a gray screen! So I will soon be able to reply to all the lovely comments and catch up on lots of blogs! Blogging from my phone was really challenging, and my little fingers got tired from typing out my email and blog address over and over! Whew!
Today is Foodie Friday, but also a VERY special birthday! My big sis is another year older! I really don’t feel like we are in our 30s, but still back in our early 20s…She is not only my sister, but my friend! Growing up we had our moments, but most of the time had each others back! She has always be the most beautiful girl to me, and I always wanted to be just like her when I grew up. She is an amazing wife and mommy to the best 7 nephews and nieces around! She loves God and has a heart to help anyone in need. She is my rock and support and never judges me for my mistakes. Love you sis!
- 1 red pepper
- 1 roma tomato
- 2 avocados
- 4 large carrots
- 1 TBS avocado oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Carrot spices- pinch of salt, pepper, equal parts- Cumin, rosemary, oregano
- Pepper/tomato spice- salt, pepper, paprika, garlic
- Avocado spices- to taste- salt, pepper, garlic, paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 425*F
- Wash, core and chop pepper and tomato.
- Wash and peel carrots & cut into 3 inch sticks.
- Place chopped pepper, tomato and carrot on an oiled baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the listed spices on each chopped ingredient.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until carrots are soft but also slightly firm.
- Let peppers, tomatoes and carrots cool while making the guacamole.
- Slice open the avocados and remove the pit. Placing the flesh in a large bowl.
- Add in the spices and lime juice to taste, mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and red pepper to the avocado, mix well.
- Enjoy with the carrot sticks (or chips 🙂 )
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some comfort food themed recipes!
Be filled with joy and health!