Happy Friday friends!
Been a little quiet this week over here. It was a pretty busy week and I have focusing on some other areas of life. Had a girls night, went to my Bible study group, worked on finding curtains for our master bath (and was successful!) as well as spending quality time with the hubs, some evening kick butt workouts and cooking a LOT!
Plus getting ready for another weekend away so yep, it’s been a busy week!
Fall weather decided to grace us with its presence a few mornings this week and even yesterday afternoon! The humidity has dropped to around 50% and it has been feeling glorious! Makes me miss the cool northern fall weather and I even put on our little firepace (minus the heat element for now…hehe)
SO of course this weeks recipe theme was perfect with the change of weather!
Peppermint Protein Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup carob chips plus a few to sprinkle on top
- 1/2 TBSP raw cacao powder
- 2 scoop unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz homemade whipped cream
- Boil water in a med saucepan then remove from heat
- Add in carob chips and whisk till melted/blended.
- Add in remaining ingredients (minus the whipped cream) and whisk well together.
- Pour into 2 mugs (I love using the mugs we made on our anniversary date last year!)
- Add a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of carob chips on top
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some vegetarian awareness themed recipes!
Be filled with joy and health!