Hello Fabulous Friends!
Happy October! It is my favorite month the the year! I’ve always loved the fall, but especially as I get older I have come to appreciate it more and more. The changing of the seasons and the crispness. It is almost feels a little like January to me and I get all these ideas in my head for how I want the rest of the year to go. To see if there are any year goals I can still achieve without going nuts and to end things on a good note!
Over the past few days I read some really great posts about some goals that some of my blogger friends have, and it made me realize I have not posted a goal post in a while! I think all the house stuff the past 5 months has kept me pretty busy and not really focused on my original goals for the year. Not necessarily a bad thing. This year just took a WAY different path that I imagined it would.
I love goals, but I am not always 100% great at following through with them. SO here they are. We will see how it goes! I have a few that I know for sure will not be a problem at all!
And a few others that may come as more of a challenge. But I guess that is what goals should add, a but of a challenge to my life!
1. Meet daily step goal
2. Combat/pump 2-3 times a week
3. 7-8 hours of sleep
4. Hydration goal daily
5. 4-6 date nights
6. Have 4 or more friend get-togethers
7. Reintroduce running 2 times a week
8. Read 30-60 min daily
9. Study 1-2 hours a day (this is gonna be the largest challenge)
10. Sunday (or Monday when I’m out of town) meal prep.
11. 15 min of self care per day and 1 long weekly self care activity (bath, pedi, etc)
12. Establish blog as a .com (eek I have no clue what I’m doing here…any advice appreciated!)
It is already day 4 and I am coming along so far about 85% effort! Time to step things up!
Tell me, do you set goals for yourself? What do you use to motivate yourself to complete them?
May you be filled with health and joy!