I can not believe it is already November!! I feel like yesterday was October. Well, yesterday WAS October, but I mean it feels like it was just the beginning of October! The holiday months are officially here and I have a feeling it is going to get a bit more crazy! My goals for October were a little hit and miss, so I am choosing to aim for similar goals for November.
The month is off on a bit of a interesting start. I woke up convinced it was Wednesday, and I left the house with my sippers on…SO there is that!
October def had its challenges with life. We lost one of my aunts, one of the hubs’ cousins, several different car issues (several flat tires on different cars, the truck just at the end of it’s rope), my knee and neck injury, and a few random family health issues happened too.
I am just ready for a month of gratefulness and delightful time with those I love!
Here is what happened in October!
1. Meet daily step goal – I met it pretty much every day, only missed 4 days this month.
4. Hydration goal daily
2. Combat/pump 2-3 times a week – I managed this except the week I injured my neck.
3. 7-8 hours of sleep – My average the first few week or so was a little under 7 hours, but then bumped up the last few weeks.
– This was a HUGE challenge for some reason. I def need to step it up this month.
5. 4-6 date nights
– We got in 3 official date nights and a few at home where we put away our phones and spent time together.
6. Have 4 or more friend get-togethers
– This happened 5 times!
7. Reintroduce running 2 times a week
– This goal did not happen. The first week I injured my knee and had a massive bruise on it, and then I pulled a muscle in my neck. This is another goal to aim for in November
8. Read 30-60 min daily
– This happened a few times a week
9. Study 1-2 hours a day (this is gonna be the largest challenge) –
So yeah…this didn’t really happen 😦 I only managed about 20 min the entire month. I HAVE to jump on this with no excuses.
10. Sunday (or Monday when I’m out of town) meal prep.
I did this about 3 times this month.
11. 15 min of self care per day and 1 long weekly self care activity (bath, pedi, etc)
– I was a little hit and miss with this, but more than not I was able to get some self care most days.
12. Establish blog as a .com (eek I have no clue what I’m doing here…any advice appreciated!)
– I WAS able to establish my domain! I still have a lot of work to do on the blog, but it is getting there. More changes to come this month as time allows!
Some are the same, some are modified and a few new ones.
- Study 10 hours a week
- Schedule my CPR and NASM exam
- Meet daily step goal
- 6 workout days with a combo of combat/pump 2-3 times a week
- 7-8 hours of sleep, leaning towards 8
- Hydration goal daily
- 4 date nights
- Have a Thanksgiving dinner or some sort with family/friends
- Reintroduce running 2-3 times a week
- Sunday (or Monday when I’m out of town) meal prep.
- 15 -30 min of self care per day and 1 long weekly self care activity (bath, pedi, etc)
- Backup all blog entries & create new template for blog
- Unpack 2-3 boxes a week (yes, we still have way too many boxes in the garage)
- Decrease inches again.
- Don’t get too caught up in the holidays and take time to rest!
- Grateful challenge
Speaking of the grateful challenge, I am challenging myself to continue to keep a grateful heart no matter what is happening in my life. I will be posting each day on Instagram what I am grateful for that day! Feel free to join the fun!
Do you have any goals this month?
Feel free to join the grateful challenge on Instagram- use #AlwaysGrateful in your daily pics.
May you be filled with Joy and Health!