Hi there friends!
Greetings from San Antonio! Here for a girls weekend with 2 of my favorite Sweat Pink girls! Check out Instagram to follow our fun times 🙂
So here is a short and sweet (or actually spicy) recipe to get your weekend off on a kick!
I also have a fun tip to share with you about how I make the perfect hard boiled egg!
I am linking up with Farrah from Fairyburger, Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, and Jess from Hello to Fit for our spicy themed week!
Spicy Avocado Eggs
- 4 eggs
- water (to boil eggs)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (plus more to top finished eggs) paprika
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- ice cubes
- Place eggs in a sauce pan, cover with water.
- Bring water to a boil and cook eggs for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and fill pan with cold water for 1-2 min or until the water in the pan remains cool.
- Place ice cubes in the pan and let them melt. (This helps the eggs peel really easily!)
- Peel eggs.
- Slice eggs lengthwise.
- Pop out the yolks and put in a med size bowl.
- Add in avocado and spices and sriracha sauce, mix together well.
- Place yolk mixture in a ziplock bag. Trim a small hole in one of the corners.
- Squeeze even amounts of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle additional paprika and/or sriracha sauce on top.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
May you be filled with joy and health!