Opps, I just realized I never filled you in on my fun Sweat Pink sister time last weekend and some of the other good things happening. Last weekends shenanigans will have to wait just a bit, but here are a few fun things that went on this week!
My attempt at getting pics of the super moon!
Enjoyed a little Thanksgiving feast at the kiddos school 🙂
Finally got in a few workouts after begin sick all last week.
Made some homemade bird feeders for the back yard! Kids had a blast and ate more peanut butter than we used for the feeders! Haha
Made a hoot of a fruit tray for my small group 🙂
Speaking of fruit, it is national vegan month. Despite so much focus being on turkey recipes, I have seen a lot of yummy vegan recipes from some of my fellow blogger friends! (Will post a few soon)
For my meat loving friends, this recipe really was filling, flavorful, and added lots of color to the plate!
Roasted butternut Squash with Red Pepper and Apple
- 1 Med butternut squash, peeled, chopped into cubes
- 1 Red pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 Apple, cored and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- Spices- Thyme and rosemary for taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425* F.
- Spread oil on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper or baking mat.
- Place chopped squash, pepper & apple on baking sheet.
- Add spices and mix to ensure even coating.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until all food is tender.
- Enjoy on a salad, with quinoa or just by itself!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
Thanks again for stopping by! Join us again next week for some free for all themed recipes!
May you be filled with joy and health!