Happy New Year friends! It is hard to believe the first year of the year is already coming to a close.
2016 faded out with a LOT going on! Traveling, seeing lots of family, all the holiday parties and dealing with some health issues. This little space in the blog sphere got pushed to the back burner over the past 3 weeks. I don’t think I’ve had as many draft posts for a long time. They will be coming along and posted soon 😉
This week I have been slowly getting back in the kitchen. I still have yet to use my new beautiful cast iron dutch oven & skillet! That needs to be remedied ASAP!
I have been doing some experimenting with roasting veggies a bit differently this week and I have to say they turned out pretty tasty!
Parmesan garlic roasted veggies
- 1-2 bunches of veggies (I used broccolini and asparagus
- 4 + 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced into tiny pieces
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp rosemary
- 1/2 Tbsp basil
- 1/2 Tbsp oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp paprika
- 1-2 Tbsp shredded Parmesan
- Parchment paper
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F.
- Add minced garlic and 4 Tbsp of oil to a small bowl.
- Wash and prep veggies- cutting off ends and making them into appropriate size pieces.
- Mix all dry spices in a small bowl.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and cover with remaining oil.
- Lay veggies in single layer on the parchment paper.
- Drizzle the garlic oil over the veggies and lightly toss.
- Add the spices and toss again till fully coated.
- Roast for 15-20 min in the pre-heated oven.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Dessert (YAY) recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!