Happy Friday friends!
It has been a crazy few weeks. I feel a bit like I am crawling back out from under a rock.
Things with my health are still at a bit of a standstill BUT I finally found a doctor who is working WITH me! More about that coming very soon.
This week we celebrated the Hubs birthday, I had enough energy to make him a lovely birthday dinner, I was able to spend some quality time with friends and see a wonderful friend marry her love.
In the middle of all the crazy days and weeks of life, I love to prepare ahead of time as much as possible. Putting out my clothes the night before, packing my gym bag the night before, staying organized & food prepping as much as possible! One thing I LOVE to prep ahead is a big batch of Pesto. I add it to chicken, salads, toast, sandwiches, meatballs, salmon, etc. It is So versatile and I love that about it, plus it tastes amazing!
- 3-4 bunches of fresh basil, washed and removed from stems
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1/2-3/4 cup avocado oil
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesean
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place basil, pine nuts and half the oil in a food processor or blender, blend well.
- Add in parmesan, blend well.
- Add in garlic and spices to taste, blend well.
- Add in remaining oil till a smooth consistency.
- Store in the fridge till needed
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Five or less ingredients recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!