Happy Friday friends! And Happy St. Patrick’s day too!
It has been a bit of a crazy week and exciting because my husband released his first single yesterday! I am beyond proud of him! It has been a long road to get to this place, but we made it! A true labor of love!
To celebrate I decided to make a salad similar to one I have had a few times at a local place! This salad mixes sweet and tangy together with a bit of a crunch as well! It is a party in your mouth y’all!
Sweet & Tangy Balsamic Chicken Salad
- 1 lb organic chicken breast, cooked and shredded.
- 1 head organic romaine lettuce
- 1 cup each organic blueberries, blackberries & raspberries
- 1 large organic gala apple, cored and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup organic chopped pecans
- 1 bottle organic balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Place shredded chicken in a large bowl. Add enough dressing to cover the chicken as a marinade.
- Wash the berries and lettuce. Chop lettuce into bit size pieces.
- Mix together the lettuce, marinated chicken, fruit & pecans together in the large bowl.
- Add additional dressing if desired.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some Food Blogger Love recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!