What, I am posting 2 days in a row? I know, miracles do happen 🙂
Spring in really in the air here in Texas and it is making me crave all sorts of lemony things!
Lemons are so vibrant and add amazing flavor to so many foods! I am popping in quick today to share with you a sweet smoothie pop recipe I whipped up this weekend! I have used a lot of popsicle molds over the years and they have been really hit and miss. When I was at Ikea a few weeks ago I grabbed a set and so far they have not disappointed! (not an affiliate link, just what I have found that I love)
Blueberry Lemon Pops
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- 1 scoop unflavored Vital Proteins
- Add banana and almond milk to a blender, mix well.
- Add additional ingredients and mix well.
- Pour evenly into each popsicle mold. Add lids.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Enjoy in the sunshine!
And a bonus, you can use this recipe for a pick-me-up smoothie too!
May you be filled with joy and health!