Happy Friday friends!
The more I learn about my own health needs and the more I find out what I can and cannot eat, it seems like the less I can eat. But, I am SO thankful that I still can eat many things and have found wonderful products that are allergy friendly to make life a little easier sometime! One ingredient I am really thankful for is coco aminos! Soy and gluten free plus organic and non GMO! Makes me one happy girl!
- 1 large red pepper chopped into thin slices
- 1 water chestnuts drained and chopped into small pieces
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp + 1-2 tsp coco aminos
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- Mini romain lettuce
- Brown turkey in a large frying pan then drain and rinse.
- In the large pan sauté the garlic in 1- 1 1/2 Tbsp of avocado oil. Add in the ginger powder and 2 Tbsp coco aminos.
- Add water chestnuts to the large pan, sauté for 3-5 min.
- Return turkey to large pan and mix well. (You can add more aminos if you desire more flavor)
- Sauté red pepper in a small frying pan with 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil for 5 min. Add the 1-2 tsp coco aminos.
- Separate romaine leaves, rinse and dry.
- Build each lettuce wrap and enjoy 🙂
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some pinterest interest recipes.