Hi friends! Happy Friday!
It has been a BUSY and emotionally draining week! Each day I was away from my home for over 15 hours. Work + a few other activities have kept me on the go! May always seems to be a super busy month with the end of the school year approaching and the anticipation of summertime!
One thing I have been really thankful for during this busy season is the new CSA I joined. It has eliminated some of my grocery shopping trips as well as giving me amazing produce to use when I am preparing meals!
This past week I received some beautiful beets! I have always been a beet fan, even as a kid, way before they became super popular. Just the other day I was checking pinterest, and there are SO many beet recipes!
Today I am linking up today with Farrah from Fairyburger and Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama for a seasonal finds themed week!
- 1 beet, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place beets and milk in a blender and blend well.
- Add blueberries and banana, blend well
Seriously it is so simple and tasty. So refreshing after some of my runs this week!
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts!
- Join us next week for some baked good recipes.