It is already Friday again! Whew! What a week it has been. I forgot how exhaustingly fun summer can be! It has been filled to the brim already and we are just 2 weeks into summer break! Lots and lots of swimming happens in the summer here in Texas. We pretty much live at the pool!
On normal days it is hot, sunny and after 4-5 hours of swimming I am in need of something more refreshing than water. The one thing that helps to quench my thirst is fruit! And watermelon is usually the fruit of choice!! This week I received a gorgeous watermelon from my CSA and I also picked up some nice organic frozen strawberries from my first trip to Aldi.
Chilled in the fridge, made into popsicles, and smoothies are just a few ways I enjoy watermelon.
- 4 cups organic watermelon
- 2.5 cups organic frozen strawberries
- Juice of 3 organic limes
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high till fully mixed.
- Enjoy poolside, or anywhere on a hot summer day.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
- Join us next week for some fudge recipes.
May you be filled with joy and health!