Happy Friday Friends!
I am so thrown off this week due to some changes in my schedule and every day I really did not know what day it was! I was convinced that Tuesday was really Saturday! Haha
Mostly I think I am really tired from all the yard work we have done in the sun this week!
When we bought our house last year the yard was in pretty bad shape. We managed to perk some of it up, but the front yard under a large pine tree never really got the hang of the grass seed. So While I have some time off work and a few days with not a ton of other things going on, we decided to get some sod and get this project done!
My husband used to have his own lawn company, so he is def more in the know with all this grass stuff, but I feel like I did a pretty good job. From measuring to ordering to laying the topsoil, I was a rock star! We were supposed to picked up our sod yesterday, but fortunately the order arrived too late in the day for us to get it then. So this morning bright and early we went and picked it up!
Laying it down was like a big puzzle, and I love puzzles! It was fun for me to see how to get it all laid out in a nice pattern and covering all the spaces. I think it came out pretty well! Now to water and pray it all latches on and grows!
In the middle of all that drama, I managed to put together a yummy recipe to celebrate national fudge day! I am linking up today with Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama and Farrah from Fairyburger for our fudge themed week!
- 1 cup sunbutter
- 16 pitted medjiool dates
- 2 scoops vital proteins
- 3/8 cup + 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 2/3 cup enjoy life
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Place all ingredients (minus 1 Tbsp cacao) in a food processor, blend till well mixed.
- Place 1 Tbsp cacao powder in a small bowl
- Scoop 1/8 cup into your hands and roll in a ball.
- Lightly roll the ball in the cacao powder till covered.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
- Join us next week for some food blogger love recipes.