Happy Friday friends!
It has been another busy week of summer! The hubs and I had a nightmare of a time coming home from our vacation, and I have been spending the week with some friends and helping out with their kiddos 🙂
As I have recovered from all the drama of last weekend and grieving the loss of a sweet friend I have spent a lot of time outside enjoying the sunshine and peace in this beautiful paradise.
There is something about sunshine that is really therapeutic for me. Cooking outside is also really therapeutic for me. It worked really well for me this week to celebrate national cookout week. But really, I love to grill all year round.
I am linking up today with Annmarie (who has a birthday tomorrow!!) from the Fit Foodie Mama and Farrah from Fairyburger for our cookout themed week!
I love to grill but I also really like simple recipes! This recipe was SO easy and took no time at all! It was then devoured by myself and several kiddos (and the dog even snuck a piece too).
- 2 lb organic boneless/skinless chicken breast sliced into chicken tenders
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp avocado oil
- Wisk together the vinegar, honey and oil
- Place the chicken strips in a large zip-closed bag or a large bowl
- Add the liquid mixture to the chicken and let marinate at least 30 min
- Pre-heat grill to med heat
- Place marinated chicken on the grill and cook 3-5 min both sides or until the inside is no longer pink
- Enjoy outside on a beautiful summer night
Side note- Leftovers can be made into an awesome chicken salad the next day 🙂
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
- Join us next week for some dairy-free recipes.