Happy Friday friends!
Spending a Friday in town and in my own house/bed for the first time in almost 2 months! Thanks to traveling, house sitting and dog sitting things have been a little nutty! In the midst of everything that has been working on sticking to my eating plan and training schedule! It has not gone 100% according to plan, but that is ok! 🙂
Since I was a kid I have always been a fan of snacks! Some of my favorite snacks are popcorn, apples and almond butter, berries, green smoothies and pretty much anything with a little chocolate 😉
As I have gotten older I have turned to more adult-like snacks and I try to make my snacks have a bit more nutritional punch to them. Making snacks that taste great and also fuel my body has become really fun! I love knowing that I am able to enjoy what I am eating and that it is also good for my body and soul!
- 1 banana
- 1/8 c dark enjoy life chocolate chips
- 1/8 c mini enjoy life chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp sunbutter
- 1/4 tsp coconut oil
- Chia seeds- to garnish
- Place a piece of freezer paper on a baking sheet.
- Slice banana into 1/8-1/4in pieces and place on the freezer paper.
- Melt chocolate over a double broiler. Add in the coconut oil and sunbutter, mix well.
- Drizzle over the banana pieces.
- Sprinkle the chia seeds over the chocolate mixture.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Store remaining bites in a air tight container in the freezer.
Make sure you check out all the amazing ladies and their awesome mouthwatering recipes!!
- Farrah | blog | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Please link back to the co-hosts, and comment/share at least a couple other Foodie Friday posts! Don’t just leave your link and run away! :O
- Please only link up recipe posts! 🙂
- Join us next week for some healthy junk food recipes.